Welcome to the Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar works with the College’s administration, faculty, and staff to collect and maintain student and course data, submit state and federal reports, process end-of-semester grade functions, and process students for graduation. The Office of the Registrar is responsible for the following:
- Review and evaluate coursework from other institutions in order to determine LC equivalencies.
- New articulations of college and university for course equivalencies are updated.
Award institutional credit
- Academic Freshstart (Link to form)
- Student enrollment maintenance
- Degree/Enrollment verification (DegreeVerify)