Our mission is to provide accurate data and analysis in a timely manner to administration, Board of Trustees and outside entities in support of decision making.
The office provides the college with accurate, comprehensive, and official data for the use in:
- Departmental and institutional decision-making
- Reporting to governmental and accrediting agencies
- Planning the college's growth and operational improvements
- Evaluating the performance of instructional and support units
- Assess LC’s overall institutional effectiveness.
If you have requests for specific data or information not found in this web page, please fill out the Information Request Form. This request form is for internal use only. All external requests for information need to be directed to the Institutional Effectiveness Officer at (956) 721-5866.