We provide students with programs that will enhance their college experience, including certificates in:
Automotive-Collision Repair Technology (ABDR) - Click here
- One-year basic automotive collision repair technician certificate
The advanced phase of auto-collision repair study provides training in various areas of specialization, including: automotive plastic and sheet molded compound repair, refinishing, estimating job repairs, color analysis and matching, suspension systems, structural analysis, and damage repair.
Automotive Technology (AUMT) - Click here
- One-year Automotive Service Technician certificate
- One-year Automotive Electronics and Performance Technician certificate
The advanced phase of the automotive technology study provides training in various areas of specialization, including: electronic fuel injection, engine performance, electrical and electronic tuning, and troubleshooting.
The Automotive Technology curriculum is designed to prepare students for entry level employment in the Automotive Industry.
Diesel Engine Mechanics and Repair (DEMR) - Click here
- One-year certificate in Diesel Heavy Truck Technician specialization certificate.
- One-year certificate in Heavy Truck Undercarriage specialization certificate.
The diesel technology curriculum is designed to prepare students for entry level employment in the heavy truck industry.