The Continuing Education Department is committed to improving the quality of lives by providing occupational and professional development, workforce skills, cultural enhancement, personal growth and social awareness.
Services and Programs Offered:
- Corporate Training
Partnering with businesses and organizations to offer a variety of customized training courses tailored to meet their needs, on and/or off-site.
- Business Grant Opportunities:
- Skills for Small Business
- Skills Development Fund
- For more information please visit Corporate Training.
- Career, Professional, Technical, and Industry Training
- Assisting in finding a pathway to a new career, gaining workplace and/or trade skills to stay current with industry standards.
- Click to view a list of Certificate Programs offered.
- Our Continuing Education courses offer lifelong learning through a wide range of personal and professional enrichment courses.
- Click to view our current Quarter Schedule.
- Online Career, Professional and Certificate Training
- Online Personal and Professional Development Courses
- Real Estate
- For more information please visit Online Education.
- Financial Assistance and Opportunities Available:
- Lamar Bruni-Vergara Trust (LBVT)
- Workforce Innovation & Opportunity Act (WIOA). Certain eligibility requirements apply with TWC.
- Accelerate Texas
- Integrated Education Training