Laredo College - Continuing Education Department offers customized training to private and public business organizations throughout Laredo and surrounding areas.
Our goal is to help your organization build a smart, well-trained and up to date workforce that will enable you to maximize your organization’s effectiveness through our non- credit training programs.
Customized training is a collaborative process between businesses and Laredo College.
We will carefully analyze your specific training needs and will design solutions to meet your goals.
We can help you:
- Improve overall performance
- Increase productivity
- Offer professional development opportunities
- Meet regulatory and state-mandated certifications
Our courses and programs are developed to provide a solution to your training necessities and to improve employees’ industry related skills by providing:
- Innovative programs/courses
- High-quality content and training
- Competitive pricing
- Flexible Schedule and locations
- Approved regulatory and state-mandated certifications
Participants may be eligible to earn Continuing Education Units (CEU’s), which are recognized nationally as a measure of substantive in-service education and training.
Customized Trainings include but not limited to:
||Occupational Safety & Health
- Supervision Skills
- Time Management
- Customer Service
- Team Building
- MS Office Skills
- Business Software: Adobe
- English Communications Skills
- Workplace Safety
- OSHA 10 Hr. – General Industry
- OSHA 10 Hr. – Construction
- Hazardous Materials Transport
- Forklift Operator Certification & Recertification
- CPR/First Aid/AED
- Food Manager Certification
Heard about grant training opportunities for your business?
Through a partnership between Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) and Laredo College, businesses can benefit from two different training grant opportunities: Skills Development Fund (SDF) and Skills for Small Business (SSB). Small and large businesses may qualify to participate in training opportunities for their employees.
For more detailed information click below.