Bursar’s Office is
located at the Lerma-Peña Building, Room 101 (Ft. McIntosh Campus) and at the Billy
Hall Student Center, Room A117 (South Campus). The following
services are available to students with a validated LC identification card.
1. Collection of tuition and fees, assessment fees, returned checks fees, transcript fees, miscellaneous fees, and any other payments to the college.
2. Disbursement of financial aid refund and work-study payroll checks.
3. Cashing of personal checks ($20.00 limit per day).
4. Refunds of tuition and fees: Refunds must be requested by completing a refund application. Refunds for semester length courses will be made by check after the last refund date (20th class day-Fall/Spring and 7th class day-Summer). Refunds for credit card payments will be
credited to the card used for payment upon student request or after the last
refund date. Refunds for courses with different begin and end dates will have a
different refund schedule.
5. Refunds of other fees: Refunds must be requested by completing a refund application. Refunds will be made by check and require 5 to 7 business days for processing.
for credit card payments will be credited to the card used for payment upon
student request or after the last refund date.
additional information or other inquiries, please contact the Bursar’s Office:
McIntosh Campus: Lerma-Peña Building, Room 101 (956) 721-5112
Campus: Billy Hall Student Center Room A117 (956) 794-4212