The Ft. McIntosh Campus Police Department is located at Building P-64. The LC Police Department is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Individuals may report a crime or other emergency in person at the LC Police Building or by calling ext. 5303 or (956) 721.5303 and at the LC South Campus Academic and Advanced Technology Center Room C126, ext. 4303 or (956) 794.4303.
LC Police Officers constantly patrol the campuses to assure a high level of personal safety, and physical security. The LC Police Department is service-oriented and tailored to meet the needs of our growing institution. The following is a list of services provided by the LC Campus Police for staff members, students, and visitors.
- Maintain a vigorous college-wide safety program
- Give safety and law enforcement lectures
- Investigate traffic accidents
- Render emergency first-aid-all of our officers are CPR/FirstAid/AED certified
- Manage campus parking
- Make emergency notification on campus
- Escort to vehicle or from building when safety requirements dictate
- Open office doors in emergency situations after hours
- Provide battery jumper cables and open locked cars