Study in the Summer to Maximize your Financial Aid Monies in
the Fall 2020
are enrolled or plan to enroll for any summer term (Maymester, Summer I,
Summer II) you may be eligible to participate in the Fall Momentum
Program. The program helps keep your College going momentum from summer to
Fall. For students who register for 12
credit hours for Fall 2020, Laredo College commits to paying for 3 credit hours
as long as you complete 6 credit hours by the end of summer with a grade of C
or better. This is a fantastic opportunity for students who qualify to extend
their summer education into Fall. Federal Financial Aid students, could be
eligible to receive an additional $500.00 or more in their refunds (refund will
vary by student). Don’t delay register for Summer and Fall today!
The Laredo College Fall Momentum Program is here.
- Earn a free 3 credit hour academic course for the Fall 2020 semester
- Eligibility Criteria (must meet all three criteria below to be
- Student must be a high school graduate evidenced by a secondary diploma or its equivalency
- Student must complete at least 6 credit hours by the end of the summer with a grade of C or better (Summer includes Maymester, Summer Session I, Summer Session II)
- Student must be advised and be registered for at least 12 credit hours for Fall 2020
- Laredo College
agrees to cover the tuition and fees for a 3 credit hour academic course
during the Fall 2020 semester and will not carry over into the Spring
- The 3 credit hour academic course
must fall in line with the student’s program of study
Student Tuition Account
- Fall 2020 tuition & fees must be paid prior
to receiving credit for the 3 credit hour course academic course.
- Any outstanding balance owed prior to the Fall
2020 semester must be cleared before applying the credit for the 3 credit hour
- Tuition and fee credit equivalent to 3 credit hour
academic course (in-district rate not to exceed $500.00) will be reflected on the student’s account after October 19,
For further information or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 956-721-5361/956-794-4360.