Continuing Education FAQs

Who can register?  
Where can I register?  
What are the entrance requirements?  
How can I pay for my classes?  
What if my class is cancelled?  
What happens if I withdraw from a class?  
What do I receive upon completing the course requirements?  
What are Continuing Education Units (CEUs)?  
What if I need a duplicate or replacement certificate?  
What if I have to update my personal information?  
How do I request a Transcript?   

*Programs are subject to change


Family Education Rights and Privacy Act 

 In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, the College may release information classified as "directory information" to the general public without the written consent of the student. Directory information includes student's: (1) name; (2) address; (3) telephone number; (4) email address; (5) weight and height of members of athletic teams; (6) participation in officially recognized activities and sports; (7) dates of attendance; (8) educational institution most recently attended; and (9) other similar information, including major field of study and degrees and awards received. 

A student may request that all or any part of the directory information be withheld from the public by giving written notice to the Enrollment and Registration Services Center  at the Fort McIntosh or South campus. If no request is filed, directory information is released upon written inquiry. No telephone inquiries are acknowledged; all requests must be made in person. No transcript or  academic record is released without written consent from the student except as specified by law.