House Bill 2504 Information
During the 81st Texas Legislative Session (2009), HB 2504 was proposed and passed. The bill’s purpose is to make available to the public on the institution’s website information for each undergraduate credit course offered listing the following items: Syllabus, including the Course Calendar; Vitae, Departmental Budgets, and End of Course Student Evaluations. Information regarding the Cost of Attendance and Work-Study Opportunities is also required. Links are listed in the topical order mentioned in the bill.
- To access Course Syllabus information and Faculty Vitae, click here.
- To access the Course Syllabus Information and Faculty Vitae archives click here.
- To access Instructional Departmental Budgets, click here.
- To access the latest End of Course Student Evaluation Results, click here.
- To access Cost of Attendance Information, click here.
- To access Work-Study Employment Opportunities, click here.
This webpage may be accessed from any browser by typing https://www.laredo.edu/HB2504.